Health And Safety
- The Moha Kenya Limited management is keenly aware of its responsibility for ensuring all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the Health and Safety of its employees, contractors, visitors to the premises and members of the general public.
- To achieve this, the management will make every reasonable effort in the area of accident prevention, hazard control and removal injury protection, health preservation and promotion as well as environment preservation.
- On behalf of the management, the Managing Director has particular responsibility for ensuring that the company safety policy is implemented.
- The management of Health and Safety is the sole responsibility of line management and will ensure accurate reporting and investigation of all accidents and near misses.
- All employees are expected to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and that colleagues and any other persons within the company premises or any other work place they are involved in/outside the company.
- Contractors and employees engaged to carry out work within the company are required to comply with health and safety rules of the company.
- Particular attention is drawn to hazards arising from the following activities:-
The company health and Safety committee will monitor and review safety performance and make recommendations as necessary. The committee will receive maximum support from management and all employees.
The management goal is to reduce accidents, disease and related insurance costs through effective training of the employees. This will permit the company to be more competitive in its industry thus helping to safeguard jobs.
This statement will be reviewed and revised periodically to take account of changing conditions.
- Hot works processes
- Working at heights
- Work in confined spaces
- Material handling
- Handling hazardous substances e.g. asbestos, fiberglass